Billi Adult food is a well-rounded everyday diet of meats, fish, grains and other nutritious bits the growing adult needs to develop at the right pace. Get your adult’s growing tummy off to the right start. Your adult will ask for Billi time and again.
Billi Adult food is a nutritionally balanced and complete adult food. It is highly digestible and adult’s love its great taste. It is formulated to meet and surpass the nutritional levels established by ‘US National Research Council (NRC)’ and ‘Association of American Feeds Control Officials (AAFCO)’.
Recommended Feeding Guidelines
- This food is formulated for adult cats over the age of 1 year.
- Keep a clean bowl of freshwater available at all times. Billi believes in feeding dry and wet food in combination, wherever possible, to help increase the level of water in your cat’s diet.
- Nutrition is only one part of the equation. Be sure to give your adult cat plenty of exercise and see your veterinarian regularly to help ensure total well-being.
|Weight of Cat (Kg)||Feeding Amount (g/day)||Metabolizable Energy (Kcal)|
Ground corn, Corn Gluten meal, Rice bran, Fish meal, Chicken meal, Chicken fat, Rice bran oil, Fish oil, Brewer’s yeast, Fish digest, Tuna protein, Iodized salt, Minerals, Vitamins, Taurine, Antioxidants and food colouring.
- Taurine – Amino acid that is essential for the proper functioning of the eyes and to improve the cat’s oversight
- Vitamin C – Boosts cat’s immune system and helps reduce the detrimental effects of stress on your cat’s health
- Calcium, Phosphorous and Vitamin D – Helps strengthen teeth and bones
- FLUTD/MVUIF (Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease) – Prevents the risk of FLUTD and bladder stones
- Omega 3 & 6, Zinc – Help’s nourish cat’s hair and skin
- Low Sodium – Helps decrease the risks of high blood pressure, kidney and heart disease in cats
Crude Protein – 30.0%
Crude Fat – 11.0%
Crude Fiber – 3.5%
Moisture – 10.0%
Taurine – 0.125%