sera Fishtamin is the complementary food consisting of a carefully manufactured, emulsified multivitamin concentrate for all fish in fresh and marine water.
It effectively and safely adds all essential vitamins to the diet. It closes possible supply gaps and prevents deficiencies when simply dripped onto the food or added to the water. Disease resistance, health and liveliness of the fish are enhanced.
Application during stress situations, in case of a disease, for juvenile animals and for supporting breeding is particularly useful.
Shake well before using!
- Weekly drip 2 – 3 drops (in case of normally stocked, medium sized aquarium) onto the food, let soak briefly and then feed immediately for regular diet enhancement.
- Daily drip 2 – 3 drops onto the food for strengthening in stress situations (e.g. transfers, maintenance measures, territorial fights, temperature variations) as well as a supportive measure in case of a disease. In case of fish not eating anymore, add 6 – 7 drops per each 50 l (13 US gal.) of aquarium water. Note: You should add Fishtamin directly to the aquarium water only in the evening after the light has been switched off since vitamins are sensitive to light.
- For vitaminizing frozen food: Add 2 – 3 drops per portion (approximately 1 tablespoon) Fishtamin upon thawing, let soak briefly and then feed immediately.
- For vitaminizing Artemia nauplii: Every other day add 5 drops per each 100 ml (3.4 fl.oz.) of salt water in the breeding container 30 – 60 minutes before feeding the nauplii.
- Before and up to 10 days after breeding: Every other day drip 4 – 6 drops onto the food, let soak briefly and then feed immediately.
- For rearing juvenile fish: Every other day add 1 – 5 drops (depending on the number of fish fry and the food amount) onto Micron, Vipan Baby or Vipagran Baby. Blend briefly and put the food paste into the rearing tank.
There are no reviews yet.