Sea mite eggs for breeding sea mites (Artemia) are easy to breed, suitable for fish breeders.
or a sea fish farmer and need fresh, clean food to raise fish
- – Easy to breed
- – clean without germs
- – For use in nursery of fish, shrimp
- – For sea fish Used as zooplankton in marine aquariums.
- – can be raised to grow using green algae as food
- – Should be stored in a cool, dry place
1. Do not wash the eggs with water or any chemicals.
2. Use a salinity value of about 20-30 ppt.
3. Water content and density 2-5 grams per 1 liter of water or 1 can of 425 grams per 200-250 liters of water.
4. Temperature 27-30 degrees Celsius
5. The time of cultivation is 24-36 hours.
6. Use an air pump to blow for oxygen.